Policy Intensives with Practitioners Series
Our Policy Intensives with Practitioners Series offers a half-day workshop on specific and timely topics in public policy. We welcome expert leaders in each field who are working, practicing, and advancing their respective fields each and every day.
All Intensive workshops are eligible for Professional Development credit for School of Public Policy Students.
Past Policy Intensives Workshops:
- Emergency Management 2.0
- Community Lifelines: Energy Workshop
- United States Health Policy: How Did we Get Here and Where are we Going?
- The Last Mile: Effective Strategy Requires Tactical Reality
- Applying Private Sector Tools To Public Problem Solving
- A Convenient Truth: How Film Can Influence Policy
- How the Intelligence Community Works – Sometimes
- California Community Colleges: Opportunities and Challenges
- Dealing with Asia: Dollars and Democracy
- Issues Facing the World's Largest County
- Civil Liberties and National Security: FBI vs. Apple Inc.
- Emergency Management & Homeland Security
- Social Media Strategies for Politics and Policy
- Technology & Smart Cities
- Understanding the Law and Environmental Policy