Facebook pixel Financial Aid Information for International Students at Pepperdine SPP Skip to main content
Pepperdine | School of Public Policy

International Student Aid

International students might be eligible for private educational credit-based loans. Most of the lenders offer better terms for alternative educational loans with a co-signer.

List of Scholarship Websites

  • fastweb.monster.com: the largest free scholarship search on the internet.
  • www.ciee.org: Council on International Exchange provides assistance with study abroad programs and internships, international student identification cards, student travel services, English as a second language instruction and testing.
  • www.edupass.org: information for international students interested in study in the U.S., covers many topics of interest to international students.
  • www.iie.org: The Institute of International Education administers the US Fulbright program and manages over 250 international education programs. The IIE site includes: scholarship books, information on Asia Help and Balkan Help and etc.
  • www.iefa.org: International education Financial Aid is a site that contains a free searchable database of several hundred scholarships and awards for international students.
  • Hispanic Scholarship Fund

EducationUSA centers are the U.S. State Department‘s network of hundreds of advising centers in 170 countries designed to assist local students find the appropriate college or university in the United States. Click on the link below to find your center!”

The F-1 Student Visa Status

The Office of International Student Services (OISS) will assist international students in securing and maintaining their lawful nonimmigrant student status in the U.S. Upon admission to the School of Public Policy, international students will receive the Form I-20 from the OISS. The Form I-20 is the document needed in order to make application for the F-1 (student) visa from abroad and be lawfully admitted to the U.S. in F-1 status. For those who are already in the U.S., the Form I-20 is needed to apply for a change of nonimmigrant visa status to F-1, or obtain permission to change schools in the U.S.

Questions about immigration can be directed to the Office of International Student Services.