Accreditation and Affiliations
Pepperdine University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
In addition to our WASC accreditation, the School of Public Policy is associated with professional partnerships and organizations that add value to our programs.
The School of Public Policy is an institutional member of:
- Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs
- Association of Public Policy Analysis and Management
- International Association of Government Officials
- Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration
- Public Policy and International Affairs Fellowship Program
The School of Public Policy is a partner with a variety of educational and policy associations, organizations, and fellowships, including our Pepperdine Policy Partners Program (P4).