Distinguished Speaker Series
Providing insights on past and emerging issues in public safety
Founded in 2017, the HSAC Distinguished Speaker Series has become the Los Angeles region's premier program for sharing stories and lessons learned in the field of crisis management.
Accomplished and seasoned professionals discuss current and emerging issues in public safety, recount challenges that tested them and their respective organizations and share their own successes and failures. This convening of crisis managers has created rare opportunities to learn from one another, exchange ideas, and foster partnerships.
To always know when the next Distinguished Speaker Series will take place – subscribe to our mailing list.
Previous Speaker Series
- Brock Long: Emergency Management 2.0
- Cyber Resilience: A Cross-Sector Approach
- The First 48: Crises in Ventura County
- Managing Disruptive Technology in Crisis Management
- Crisis Leadership: Paths to Success
- Nim Kidd: Learning from Hurricane Harvey and Previous Disasters
- A Conversation with Craig Fugate
- Crisis Management: An Evolving Perspective and Developing Leaders
- Women and Crisis Leadership: A Panel Discussion