Crisis Leadership and Emergency Management Workshop
Convening the best to teach the best
HSAC hosts an annual Crisis Leadership and Emergency Management Workshop. The goal of this two-day workshop is to allow public safety professionals, crisis managers, business leaders, and others to share best practices. Experts from across the nation gather to share their experiences, expertise, and insights from incidents such as the Borderline and Las Vegas Mass Shootings, Hurricane Harvey, and the recent wildfires in California. Over 260 executives, practitioners, and local officials from across the Los Angeles region attend the workshop.
The 2020 Crisis Leadership and Emergency Management Workshop
HSAC@SPP's 2020 Crisis Leadership and Emergency Management Workshop provides an opportunity to hear from regional and national crisis managers as they share their experiences managing recent crises.
- Andrea Davis, Director of Global Crisis Management and Business Continuity, the Walt Disney Company
- Dr. Tau Braun, Executive Director, Violence Prevention Agency
- Mike Sprayberry, Director, North Carolina Emergency Management
- Commissioner Greg Mullins, Fire and Rescue New South Wales, Ret.
- Kathy Fulton, Executive Director, American Logistics Aid Network
- And more!
In addition to hearing lessons learned and learning best practices, attendees can network with more than 200 crisis managers, public safety professionals, business leaders, and academics from March 18th - 19th, 2020.