Davenport Institute Trainings
The size and scope of today's budget deficits and longstanding planning battles mean that decisions can no longer be left to bargaining at the "stakeholder" level, instead a growing number of leaders are "looking out" to their residents rather than "looking in" to their own capabilities.
Who Should Attend
- City Staff (City Managers, Planners, etc.)
- Elected Officials (Mayors, Council Members)
- School District Leaders (Superintendents, School Board Members)
- County Staff and Officials
- Regional Governance Leaders (COGs)
Want to Host a Training?
For more information about bringing a Davenport Institute full-day or half-day training session to your municipality or organization, contact our team.