All application information that can not be submitted online should be sent to:
School of Public Policy
Office of Admission
24255 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu, CA 90263-7493
1. $50 nonrefundable application fee.
*The deadline for fall 2014 applications has been extended to August 1, 2014.
2. A completed and signed application must be submitted by the February 1, 2015 priority deadline for fall of 2015 admission. All other applications should be received by May 1, 2015. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis (the application is reviewed once complete). Applications received after May 1, 2015 will be reviewed on a space-available basis. (Note: Since the admission review process does not include an interview, submitted materials should be representative of the student's qualifications.)
3. Two letters of recommendation are required. At least one academic reference is preferred. The letters can be submitted by completing this form or writing a letter. Documents should be submitted to the address listed above, emailed from recommender's work email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to 310.506.7494.
4. Two essays. One essay (1-2 pages) should address an ethical and moral dilemma faced by applicant in recent years. Describe reactions and how the situation was resolved. The other essay (2-3 pages) should be a brief personal statement indicating interest in studying public policy, reason for choosing to apply to Pepperdine University, and any other information that should be considered by the admission committee.
5. A current resume or curriculum vitae.
6. A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited four year college or university.
7. Official undergraduate transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended.
8. Official test scores from one of the following:
*International students, once admitted please submit the International Student Form.