America Needs Leaders.
Start Your P4 Journey.
P4 recognizes the academic and professional rigor of organizations that mirror the Pepperdine School of Public Policy's unique policy graduate education, blending empirical analysis with qualitative reasoning. P4 awards applicants and students with a range of perks and opportunities. Start your journey to becoming a leader today.
Our Master of Public Policy program...
- is perfect for those on the path towards a PhD as well as those looking for impactful careers in politics and policy.
- offers unique specializations and joint degree opportunities.
- is located in the heart of beautiful Malibu, California, and offers one of the best learning experiences in the country.
- is a top 10 graduate policy program in the West, as ranked by U.S. News and World Report.
Next Steps for your P4 Journey:
- Fill out the P4 form to begin the eligibility confirmation process
- Review the Admission Requirements
- Apply Online
"I specifically chose Pepperdine because of the focus they put on taking what you
learn in the program and applying it to improve society."
— Dr. Hattie Mitchell (MPP '12), Founder, Crete Academy
"The program at Pepperdine helped me to think in a structured way about public policy,
giving me the tools to be an effective legislator. Understanding the foundational
aspects of our democracy and having a framework for deliberation are critical to making
a meaningful impact as an elected official."
— Hans Zeiger (MPP '09), Washington State Senator, 25th District