America Needs Leaders.
Are You Ready?
At the Pepperdine School of Public Policy, students learn from real policy practitioners in order to become well-rounded and successful leaders. We use a unique curriculum that melds empirical analysis with qualitative reasoning to prepare students for impactful careers on either side of the aisle.
Our Master of Public Policy program...
- is perfect for those on the path towards a PhD as well as those looking for impactful careers in politics and policy.
- prepares you for careers in foreign service, think tanks, nonprofit and government leadership.
- offers unique specializations and joint degree opportunities.
- is located in the heart of beautiful Malibu, California, and offers one of the best learning experiences in the country.
- is a top 10 graduate policy program in the West, as ranked by U.S. News and World Report.
"I specifically chose Pepperdine because of the focus they put on taking what you
learn in the program and applying it to improve society."
— Dr. Hattie Mitchell (MPP '12), Founder, Crete Academy
"The program at Pepperdine helped me to think in a structured way about public policy,
giving me the tools to be an effective legislator. Understanding the foundational
aspects of our democracy and having a framework for deliberation are critical to making
a meaningful impact as an elected official."
— Hans Zeiger (MPP '09), Washington State Senator, 25th District