Davenport Institute remains committed to working with the school of Public Policy graduate students to provide them with access to the best practices in local governance and online engagement. The relationship between citizens and government is constantly changing, and we seek to equip State and Local government students with the skills and tools that will make them effective leaders as we move into a post-COVID world.
The Davenport Institute helps facilitate the following student's activities:
- Student Chapter of the International City/County Management Association (ICMA)
- Annual ICMA City Manager in Residence Program
- Davenport Discussions lunch series featuring speakers on the most relevant issues facing state and local government today
- Davenport Discussions podcasts
- Research assistant opportunities
- Help student find and obtain summer internship opportunities