- Share News
The School of Public Policy publishes the Dean's Report bi-annually to share what's happening in the lives of alumni, faculty, and fellows. To share news, please e-mail Christina Ramirez. News can span from a new occupation, a birth in the family, a marriage, or a published article.
- School of Public Policy Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and iTunes U.
- Attend a local chapter event.
- Stay in touch with classmates and professors.
- Think "Pepperdine alumni first" when looking for qualified employees.
- Serve as a mentor to a student or young alumnus with the Pepperdine Career Network.
- Provide internships or opportunities for students to visit with your company on Handshake.
- Join a local Alumni chapter or get involved in an Alumni group.