- The School of Public Policy publishes a bi-monthly Alumni Newsletter and the bi-annually Dean's Report to share what's happening in the lives of alumni, faculty, and fellows. To share news, please email SPP Alumni Relations. News can span from a new occupation, a birth in the family, a marriage, or a published article.
- School of Public Policy Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and iTunes U.
- Attend a local chapter event.
- Stay in touch with classmates and professors.
- Think "Pepperdine alumni first" when looking for qualified employees.
- Log into PeppConnect today to build professional, personal, and purposeful relationships with Pepperdine people all over the world.
- Provide internships or opportunities for students to visit with your company on Handshake.
Stay in Attendance