- Share News
The School of Public Policy publishes the Dean's Report bi-annually to share what's happening in the lives of alumni, faculty, and fellows. To share news, please e-mail Christina Ramirez. News can span from a new occupation, a birth in the family, a marriage, or a published article.
- PAN Online
(Pepperdine Alumni Network) is a new online tool that provides an exclusive, dynamic, secure, and user-friendly online community. PAN Online: Connecting the Pepperdine Community.
- What's New With You?
Update address contact information so Pepperdine can keep alumni informed of great social, philanthropic and networking events around the country.
- Contact Us Directly!
- Attend a local chapter event.
- Stay in touch with classmates and professors.
- Think "Pepperdine alumni first" when looking for qualified employees.
- Serve as a mentor to a student or young alumnus.
- Provide internships or opportunities for students to visit with your company.
- Join a local Alumni chapter or get involved in an Alumni group.
Stay in Attendance