- Request a Brochure - Sign up to receive an informational admission brochure from the Pepperdine School of Public Policy.
- View and Print Viewbook - The viewbook is a comprehensive brochure containing information on the curriculum, faculty, and program.
- Partnerships - Learn more about partnerships with Teach for America and the Public Policy and International Affairs (PPIA) Fellowship Program.
- School of Public Policy Highlights - Read feature stories of School of Public Policy students, alumni, and faculty who have been features in Pepperdine Magazine.
- Student Blogs - Meet current students and read their blogs about their life as a Pepperdine graduate student.
- Student Testimonials - View videos and read testimonials to learn more about what students are saying on why they chose to study public policy, what they value in the program, and their personal Pepperdine experience at the School of Public Policy.